Tuesday 16 July 2013

Well that went quickly!

Hola hola,
So, I'm going home tomorrow... really not sure where my Bolivia time has gone but I've loved every minute of it (okay that's a little lie, I didn't enjoy being ill last week, but hey, all is good now so let's not babble on about that) Been a week of many experiences, seen so many exciting trees (I know that sounds very dull, but coconut, cocoa, mango, coca etc etc trees are pretty hard to come by in Birmingham) Met some lovely lovely people, sang many many more Spanish children's songs and got to experience life (and a wholeee lot of food) in the tropical region, this was all after a nine hour journey but so so worth it for the views on the way!
The week before that went really well, was sad to leave my English class and everyone else I've got to know, as well as Cochabamba, really hope I can go back one day.
It's midnight here and I need to get up at 5am tomoz so I'll leave it here but hopefully write a little post when I'm home :)
Love xx