Saturday 21 December 2013

Пока!

So, I just ate all the remaining choccies out of my advent calendar, that can only mean one thing….I'm coming home tomorrow eeeeeeek :)

Has been SUCH a good 4 months but I am so looking forward to Christmas times at home. I love this little place and I already know it's gonna feel so odd being back - just got out the English money I have here with me, were notes always so small and stubby and coins so heavy?!

This week has mostly been exams (I passed wooooo), saying some goodbyes, eating ridiculous amounts of chocolate, watching many films, being told off by an old lady on the metro, oh and accidentally setting fire to my babushka's oven gloves. After lots of nagging, I finally packed up my room and took down our Christmas decorations, feels oddly sad to be leaving, but ROLL ON CHRISTMAS TIMES, cannot wait, or sit still for that matter.

lots of Лиза love, see you in England!!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment