Friday 13 September 2013

A little bit of home

Hello again :), I'll tell you a little bit about my week in a post tomorrow (mainly because I may have just watched the Great British Bake Off with my new-found access to iplayer and now have no time to write more!), but for now, here are a few things I've seen that have made me chuckle and reminded me of England! Лиза x



We went to the bookshop to buy school supplies and definitely spent at least 45 minutes in there looking at children's books - to be fair, 'We're Going on a Bear Hunt' is a pretty good indicator of my level of Russian right now

Heinz Sweet Chili baked beans - what more could you want really?!

Tehee

"Tomatnoy Ketchoop" (for you Kate)

"Makdonaldz"

I know I've posted this one before but these are all over town and I can't walk past without saying "Sabveyy!!"

Garry Pottyer



No comments:

Post a Comment