Monday 4 November 2013

Back soon!

This is probably one of the shortest blog posts of life. Sorry to disappoint.
We're going to Estonia tomorrow :) (if we don't have another Moscow-style disaster) and I promise I will update you properly when I return on Saturday.
Love, Лиза x

P.S. Here are some photos to make me feel less guilty about such a short post.

Olympic Torch in Peteys

Russian malted milks - yes they are yummy and yes I had a cheeky nibble before I even took the photo.

Pushkin chilling in the metro station

Here are some photos of this model 'village' of the whole of Russia (things you find after about 10 rainy days in a row!) It was stunning with moving vehicles and people, night-time/day-time effects, lights,  noises and many other fun things (aimed at children but so good!) and I have loads more photos I can show you when I'm back in Inglattera if you'd like to see them! It's hard to describe the sheer size of this model, but, just think about the size of Russia and the size of play-mobil trees and you're nearly there.




No comments:

Post a Comment