Sunday 2 June 2013

A week to go...eee!!

...I'm back in Birmingham, exams are over and it's been such a good year in Exeter (I've just finished 2nd year, Spanish and Russian). This time next week I will (hopefully) be in Cochabamba, very very excited but have also realised quite how much I have to do before then, and should probably be sorting things out now instead of writing this... 
The flight is quite long, with a changeover in Miami which I'm sure will be fun fun fun (please come and find me there if you haven't heard from me in a while), and then I'll meet the lovely people I'm staying with and find out what's occurring. I'll be teaching English as well as helping out with various other things in the community centre - not too sure exactly what yet, but can't wait :). 
Hasta la vista xx